joi, 14 octombrie 2010

You belong with me

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me

You belong with me,baby.
I miss you soooo much.
I want to hold your hand,I want to feel you breath again.
I want your obsessive parfume to embrance my soul again.
I want to feel you.I want to see you.I want to hear you.
I want the butterflies from my stomach to become active again everytime you get close to me.
I want to share every feeling with you.

When you're hurt,I'll heal your soul how I can better. .
When you're disappointed I'll be there to bring you back your confidence.
When you're feeling lonely,I'll be right there for you to remind you're not alone
When you're sad,I'll be there to bring happiness in your life.
When you need someone to talk,I'll be there.
For you

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu